Wet Wednesdays award winning, Scandinavian designed, PU rainwear is the perfect outer layer for maximum protection from the rain. Made from phthalate free polyester with a polyurethane (PU) coating and welded seams, they are 100% waterproof. The outer material also has a 4 way stretch to give freedom of movement, just the thing for active kids. Available as sets for head to toe rain protection these suits are designed for Forest Schools in Scandinavia, so you can be confident they are up to whatever you can throw at them. These suits are a firm favourite with Wet Wednesday’s customers.
- Waterproof Jacket with full zip and storm flap
- Waterproof Dungarees with adjustable shoulder straps and side poppers
- Generous fit to allow for layers underneath
- Detachable hood with elasticated fit for comfort and safety
- Reflective tape for maximum visibility
- Elasticated cuffs at ankles and wrists
1 - 2 Yrs : Measure your child with arms our straight like a scarecrow - knuckle to knuckle. This will ensure the jacket fits correctly with room to grow. Cuff to Cuff 77cm - Inside Leg 30cm
Wrong size or colour? Anything you buy between now and New Year can be returned up until January 15th 2020!